- Title: Spinning in Infinity
- Composer: Christopher Trapani
- Collaboration: IRCAM Computer Music Design
- Duration: 15mn
- For: Orchestra and electronics (Philharmonic Orchestra of Radio France, Direction Diego Matheuz)
- World Premiere: Festival Presences 2015, Auditorium de Radio France, Paris, 21st of February 2015
- more info or on Chris’s Website
The synchronizer, a program that automatically synchronizes various musical phrases has been developed. Recordings have been processed and mixed together, using this music-designed sound synchronizer…
A machine listens to the orchestra and synchronizes the electronic part in the orchestral part.
The fusion of the sound is operated by a specific arrangement of twelve loudspeakers within the orchestra.