Contemporary Music/Theater, Education
- Title: In-Vivo Théâtre Musical 2014
- Experimental Musical Theater laboratory
- Directed by: Georges Aperghis, Yann Philippe, Daniel Levy and Greg Beller
- Collaboration: Project Supervisor, Computer Music Design and Lectures
- World Premiere: Manifeste2014, Paris, Centquatre, 3rd July 2014
- more info
In-Vivo Théâtre Musical 2014 is an experimental laboratory, supervised by Georges Aperghis, Yann Philipe, Daniel Levy, Marco Liuni and myself, to explore the use of video/sensors/electronics for musical theater. 5 young composers will have to draw 5/6 minutes duration works involving 2 to 5 performers. I’ll be helping them in their projects.